top of page
We are focused on providing you with the same level of excellence you have come to know and love while providing a safe environment for all who attend. All of our events will be in compliance with CDC guidelines for your well-being. We understand that this is an ever-changing situation and will continue to update our practices and requirements accordingly.
The following practices will be in place:
- Temperature checks for all attendees including the ELEVATE Crew.
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the venue. Dancers can choose to wear masks while performing on stage but it is not required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Spectators will be limited and encouraged to adhere to social distancing practices. The number of spectators will depend on the location and venue.
- Block scheduling - The number of studios per block will depend on location, venue, and size of studio.
- All areas will be cleaned and sanitized after each block.
- Adjudication and Judges Awards will be distributed at the end of each block. All other awards will be announced following the conclusion of the event.
Directors: Specific information will be emailed prior to the event. Please contact us with any questions.
bottom of page